People ask me all the time - "How's the best way to eat this stuff?"
I tell them - "Get creative!"
We've tried eating it so many different ways and have yet to find a way we don't like it. A few ways we enjoy it at our house is:
- A bowl of cereal with almond milk
- Topped on coconut yogurt
- Topped on peanut butter toast
- On top of nicecream (vegan ice cream)
- Added to a bowl of hot oatmeal (adds a nice crunch to hot cereal)
- Topped on smoothie bowls (My son's favorite)
- Topped on sticky/juicy fruits - like bananas, mango, pineapple, etc. It adds amazing texture! (My favorite)
- On top of pancakes
- On top of salads
- And the obvious way - straight out of the bag!
We do vegan options at our house, but so many people that buy Crunchy Cove Artisan Granola aren't vegan and enjoy it with milk and yogurt of their choice. If you find a way to creatively enjoy our granola, please share your ideas! We would love to hear about it, give it a try and share it with others!